Friday, November 6, 2009

Did you say "Road Trip"?

Since it seems I'm moving to Detroit, MI, what started as a two day house hunting trip for my mom ended up a week long girls getaway! Last week my mom asked me to join her on a weekend trip to Michigan to look for a house that wasn't the size of a cardboard box and wouldn't fall in on us at any given moment! Well my sister, Angela, didn't want to be left at home so she packed her bags with surprising speed and hoped into the car, with us, at the last minute. So this last week I've been in and out of some very interesting houses , seen some surprising sights and and met some unique people ( although I didn't take pictures of them). Here are the pictures from the 12 hour car drive:~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!