Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Post Undaunted

Okay, so I know I'm a week behind everybody in getting this posted but I can't, not post it, with a good conscience. LOL This is a definite MUST READ this year and I'm sooo excited about reading Katie's story. She was such a firecracker in Passion Denied that, I have no doubt she'll be setting a few fire of her own in A Hope Undaunted. (I know most of you have already seen the newest cover but like I said, I'll never get a good nights sleep if I don't post it.LOL)

So without further to-do...drum roll please..........

(Mrs. Lessman I hope you don't mind that I stole the cover off you website)

Book Description: (taken from the PBS website)
The 1920s are drawing to a close, and feisty Katie O'Connor is the epitome of the new woman--smart and sassy with goals for her future that include the perfect husband and a challenging career in law. Her boyfriend Jake fits all of her criteria for a husband--good-looking, well-connected, wealthy, and head-over-heels in love with her. But when she is forced to spend the summer of 1929 with Luke McGee, the bane of her childhood existence, Katie comes face to face with a choice. Will she follow her well-laid plans to marry Jake? Or will she fall for the man she swore to despise forever?


So, this year everyones pretty excited about Julie Lessman's new book A Hope Undaunted, bk.1 in the Winds Of Change series (there were about a dozen or so posts about the new cover, that were posted this week by bloggers from all over) . I can't wait myself. But "Undaunted" isn't scheduled to release until Sept. and so many of us are just try to bide time till then. But Mrs.Lessman is running a new contest where if you the winner, you get a free copy of A Hope Undaunted. And as if that's not good enough, you'll receive the book weeks before the release date! How exciting:D Go to Julie's website for info about the contest, how to enter, etc.....


Have a great weekend!

Love Y'all,

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. ASHLEY!!! You are TOO CUTE!! Thanks for posting the cover, sweetie, AND for your kind words. You always make me smile. :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Ashley you're not the only one super excited about this one! ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't get here soon enough to second it, but can I third that?? Is that good English? LOL! Can't wait either and to make matters worse, I still haven't been able to dig into APD. Grrr. I shouldn't have requested other books to review....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!