Wednesday, January 27, 2010

!Blog Awards!

After a hectic evening of watching my destructive, yet adorable and endearing , nephews for 4 hours, I came home to find that Renee @ Black n' Gold Book Spot awarded me two awards! :~D Renee is just the sweetest, and she certainly earned the awards she got (all three!) So thank you again Renee!:~D


A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

Here are the rule for this award:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)

Here are the seven bloggers I'm passing this award along to:


And now for the next award:
Thanks Renee for awarding this one to me two!

And since Renee passed this along to all her friends and followers, I thought why break the trend. So I'm passing this award to all my followers, new and old;~) You guys are are my buddies, and what make this blog worth writing!:~D
Love Y'all,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!