Friday, December 18, 2009

The Best Present of All!



With Christmas a little less then a week away, we have our presents wrapped, shipped out and placed under the tree, just waiting to be opened. I've had my wish list memorized since July, and that wish list is still growing! But Christmas is not all about the presents. I'll be the first one to admit, that the presents are my favorite part. And I almost forget that it's really about the Birth of Jesus Christ! Over 2,000 years ago, a little baby, boy was born to deliver me from my sins. I know what your thinking, "I have heard this all before" but, today in church they talked about the fact that They don't play (and I'm paraphrasing) Ashleymas music for a whole month or hold reenactments of my birth, complete with cardboard hospital background and a woman who comes by with stuffed animals to give out, on front lawns of churches ;~)


And all that was just to say..........The best present was and still is Jesus!




Happy Birthday Jesus:~)




Merry CHRISTmas Y'all,


Ashley




P.S.

I want to wish everybody whose birthday is in December a Happy Birthday. Y'all are so lucky to be sharing such a special month with Jesus! Even though , some how, your birthday presents and Christmas presents always get lumped together;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!