Friday, June 11, 2010

Vaaaaacation!!!!



I'm sooooo excited, Y'all!!! The family I "nanny" for are going to Disney World today and have asked me to accompany them to help with the kids (Not that I'm complaining.) I feel so blessed to have such great employers (I guess that's what they'd be called, right?) and their kids are a little crazy so, I know it's going to be a blast. So anyways, that's all to say, I'll be gone a few days and won't be able to read or comment on all my favorite blogs *pout, pout* But, I'll try to be back bright and early on Tuesday morning......hopefully. I hope y'all have a great weekend and that God blesses you as He has me!!!


Love Y'all
~Ashley

5 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!! Wish I could come, too! ;) Have a fabulous time!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful! Have a great time. I love Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Ashley, that's awesome!! Wish I was going too : )

    My friend and I always said that we would take a road trip to Disney the summer of our senior year....but it's not happening unfortunately. There's just not enough time or money!

    Ah well, have a great time! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back and maybe see some pictures *grin*
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!! :) I still haven't been to Disney World!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!