Sunday, May 8, 2011

M is for Maternal, O is for one-of-a-kind, and that last M stands for marvelous Love, in her arms I find..

 Long title, I know, but Mother's Day is always a special holiday, I felt I needed a special heading to go along with it. Further more,  My mom is the best. I'm not bragging, just stating a fact. Though, I know that every child would probably say the same, but it's true. Mom's being the best, that is.
  Mothers are always doing things first for their family, and thinking of themselves second. They do are laundry, help with homework and are amazing cooks, even if their just whipping up a special order of Mac & Cheese with hot dogs. Yum! Yes, mothers have been a much-needed commodity, which we find we can't live with out. But, mothers are much more than a really nice maid, who'll listen to your troubles and give you advice, their the women who make us, and for that we can never thank them enough.  My mom has always and will always be there for me. Even when she gives me that look that says "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out just as easy!".
She is my teacher (even when I fail to be the student), my comforter (not like on my bed), my best friend and my hero (a great position to hold with me)! Mom, I don't know what I would do or who I would be, without you.

I hope y'all get the chance today to thank God for your mothers. And for those of you who never got the chance to know your mother, thank God anyways that He lade upon your mothers hearts, to bring you into this world as a shining new life for Him.  Let's let our mothers know just how much we love them and cherish every moment we get or got to spend with them, this Mother's Day. And to remember  God's ever abiding love He is constantly showing us, through our Moms.

Love Y'all,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!