Thursday, December 24, 2009

'Twas The Day Before Christmas.....


Christmas is just one day away. Now, every family has it's traditions and I thought it would be fun to share our favorite Christmas Eve traditions. One of my favorite Christmas eve traditions would have to be........ when we all sit around the tree and get to open just one of our presents. usually it's the gifts my aunt gave us. Unfortunately my aunt thought that I was 7, and so my present were always dolls or sparkle lip gloss:~) This year I'm hoping to bypass the doll and open one of the "book-shaped" gifts under the tree {wink}. lol
I would love Y'all to leave a comment and tell me what you and your family do on Christmas Eve. And I pray Y'all have a Merry Christmas Eve*<:~}> (it's suppose to look like Santa)


Merry Christmas Eve,
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments so feel free to leave as many and as long of a comment as you want! So type away!